- These regulations apply to ECOparking reservations made via the website www.ecoparking.lt.
- The service provider is Ekobiuras, JSC (further – Provider).
- The Provider has the right to change the Regulations after informing current users, registered in the system.
- For enquiries, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call by tel. at +370 647 22214.
Bookings, payments, and bookings altering regulations
- A place at the car park is reserved via the website www.ecoparking.lt. The reservation comes into effect upon receipt of the booking confirmation by e-mail.
- The parking cost calculated on the booking system is final and includes all taxes. All service prices are indicated in Euros, with VAT.
- Payment for services is possible via electronic banking (transfer) while filling out the booking form, or when parking at the car park, in cash or by bankcard.
- The Customer commits to keep to the terms (car parking start and end times) stated in the reservation form.
- Should the factual parking time exceed the duration stated in the reservation form, the Customer must cover the difference, paying the Provider according to the tariffs valid at that time. Additional costs are not applicable in cases of a flight being late up to 6h.
- Reservation cancellation and changes are only possible more than 24h prior to the parking time indicated in the reservation form. With 24h or less time remaining, cancellation and refunds are no longer possible.
Personal data safety
- Filling out the reservation form, the Customer indicates his/her name, surname, e-mail, license plate number(s), and phone number. By agreeing with the Regulations, the Customer confirms, that the provided data is correct, and that the provider can store and process it according to the legislations of the Republic of Lithuania (LR).
- The Customer has the right to access his/her data, and modify it, in order to correct faulty, outdated, of incomplete information.
- The Provider undertakes to process personal data only in aim of providing quality services to the Customer, and not share this data with any third parties, except in cases specified in LR legislations.
- The Customer undertakes to ensure that no valuable items (e.g. cash, computers, etc.) are left in the vehicle throughout the duration of the parking – the Provider is not responsible for any items left in the vehicle and any possible related theft or other vehicle damage
- The Provider is not responsible for any potential third party damage to the vehicle, except in the case of damage done by the Provider’s employees.